Suit up in style and comfort with this polished slim fit chic suit.
- Slim fit through the shoulders, chest and waist with higher armholes and slimmer sleeves
- Jacket sizing is indicated by a number and a letter;
- Number refers to chest size,
- Letter refers to length of Jacket based upon height: S=5’7″ and under; R=5’8″-5’11”; L=6′ and up
- Matching pants with unfinished bottoms.
- Banded Collar with Black Trim.
- Four Button closure; four-button cuffs.
- Two front flap pockets; left chest welt pocket; internal pockets
- Side vents;
- Shell: nylon/spandex; lining: polyester
- Modern fit pants sit at the waist with a trim fit though the hips and thighs with a slightly tapered leg.
- Unfinished bottoms with opening of 16″ circumference.
To get accurate measurements, you will need a soft measuring tape and a friend or partner to help out.
Chest Measurement Wrap the tape measure around your torso. Go underneath your arms, across your shoulder blades, and over the largest part of your chest. The chest measurement is usually the size of the coat. For a more relaxed fit, add 1 inch to the total measurement.
Over Arm Measurement Keep your arm down at your side and place the measuring tape exactly in the same place as the chest measurement you just took, but include the arms in this measurement.
If your over arm measurement is more than 7 inches larger than your chest measurement, the over arm measurement trumps the chest measurement. In this case, your suit size needs to match your over arm measurement.
Your over arm measurement is important, particularly if it is larger than your chest measurement. If this is the case, you will need to fit your chest and upper arm rather than rely on the chest measurement alone. For example, if your chest measurement is 40 inches and the over arm measurement is 49 inches (remember, you subtract 7 from the over arm measurement), you will likely want to start with a size 42 to accommodate your larger upper arms and shoulder width.
Waist measurement Place the tape around your waist just below the navel. This is the height at which trousers are worn. Make sure the tape is comfortable for you